Residential Property Owners

Residential Property Owners insurance is designed for owners of residential buy to let property, from bungalows to blocks of flats. The landlord is insured against financial losses connected with their rental property. Policies can typically cover; buildings, landlords’ contents, contents of common areas, loss of rent and alternative accommodation, legal liabilities and legal expenses

It is not a legal requirement to hold landlords insurance but a standard home insurance policy will not cover a rented property. Mortgage lenders may insist you hold Landlords insurance, and if you do not have insurance in place then you may be in breach of your mortgage terms.

Find out about the latest career opportunities

Click here to find out more

Keep up to date with the latest industry news

Click here to learn more

You will be redirected to the Browne Jacobson website.

Video from Browne Jacobson Lawyers
Erimus Insurance Brokers

Erimus Insurance Brokers is a trading name of Teesside Insurance Consultants Ltd.
Registered in England No. 2043783. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 307660.

Copyright © 2020 Erimus Insurnace Brokers. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy   /  Terms of Business   /  Cookies Policy   /  Disclaimer   /  Complaints

Designed by