Commercial Property

Commercial Property Owners insurance is specifically designed to meet the needs of commercial landlords. It is important that insurers are aware of the commercial tenant’s occupation so an appropriate wording is used. A commercial property can range from large industrial units to small high street retailers, takeaway restaurants to dog groomers and everything in between.

Cover can be purchased for a single property or as part of a larger portfolio. You can cover the structure, landlords’ contents, fixtures and fittings, property owners’ liability and loss of rent. This policy is not designed to cover stock that may be held at the premises as this will be separately insured.

Find out about the latest career opportunities

Click here to find out more

Keep up to date with the latest industry news

Click here to learn more

You will be redirected to the Browne Jacobson website.

Video from Browne Jacobson Lawyers
Erimus Insurance Brokers

Erimus Insurance Brokers is a trading name of Teesside Insurance Consultants Ltd.
Registered in England No. 2043783. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 307660.

Copyright © 2020 Erimus Insurnace Brokers. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy   /  Terms of Business   /  Cookies Policy   /  Disclaimer   /  Complaints

Designed by